Maidstone Estate Agents
Geographically the borough of Maidstone includes the town itself and it's hinterlands to the south west. The northern boundary is reached just beyond Quarry Wood. In the east Maidstone extends out beyond Thurnham up onto the Downs into some our most beautiful countryside as far as Wormshill. For the rest you need to look South and West.
Maidstone is strategically placed between the Weald and the North Downs. Transport links include the M20 motorway and a mainline rail link (now high speed). Maidstone is the county town and is surrounded by a number of villages, some as rich in history as they are beautiful. The population of the borough is about 150,000, about half in the town itself.
We have estate agent listings for Maidstone below, follow these links for Kent Estate Agents or Maidstone Letting Agents.
Amongst the villages and hamlets in the Maidstone that fall within the scope of this guide include:
Detling and the area around Detling Hill,
East Farleigh and
Often thought of as a village, the time when Aylesford had a population that could be measured in three figures has long departed. The parish now boasts some nine thousand people. Aylesford stretches to Rochester in the north and Barming in the south.
Batten, Mid Kent Shopping Center.
- Hatch Batten Estates are able to offer a a range of financial products in conjunction with LMJ Financial Management Ltd.
- An independent agent based in Barming but serving the whole Maidstone area. Services offered include: lettings and property management services. Tonbridge Road, ME16 9HB
- Your Move have around 310 offices spread across the whole country, the majority in the South East region. Amongst the services they offer are dedicated residential sales and lettings as well as access to a range of support including mortgages. 380 Tonbridge Road, Barming, ME16 8TR
- Page & Wells
- A leading independent Maidstone agent, established over 80 years ago, now with offices in Maidstone, Bearsted, Loose, Coxheath and Larkfield. 132 Ashford Road,
Kent, ME14 4LX
- An established Kent and Sussex firm with 40 offices. Wards started life in the Medway Towns nearly a century ago, they are now one of the most well known and respected estate agents in the Maidstone area. You can find the Bearsted office at 36 Ashford Road, ME14 4NA.
- With in excess of 300 UK branches Your Move are able to offer truly national coverage. Their Bearsted office also covers Bearsted Park, Grove Green and Weavering. It can be found at 138 Ashford Road, ME14 4NA
- At the time of writing (details subject to change) Ferris Williams were publishing a 1%+VAT sole agency fee and a daily updated property list. The office can be found at Westwood House, Thurnham Lane, Bearsted Green,
- Page & Wells
- Page and Wells are one of the specialist residential sales agents working in the area. They are a well known and firmly established business who can look back on a 80 year tradition working in the area. Page and wells can be found at: Hamilton House, Heath Road,
ME17 4DF. They also have branches in: Bearsted, Central Maidstone, Loose and Larkfield.
- Mann Countrywide offers traditional estate agency services as well as: new homes, mortgages, auctions, conveyancing, home insurance and surveying. The Grove Green office is at 2 The Minor Centre, ME14 5TQ
- Simon Miller has been selling and renting property since 2000, the agency has now expanded to include offices in: Headcorn, Larkfield, Lenham, Maidstone, Paddock Wood, Snodland and West Malling. The Headcorn branch can be found at 61 High Street,
- Turnill & Co
- A local chartered surveyor working in the residential sales field as well as letting services, mortgages valuations, home buyer reports and building surveys. Their Headcorn office is at the Cloth Hall in
& Partners, 35A High Street, Headcorn,
Kent, TN27 9NL
- One of the big players in the Kent property market with nearly 40 agencies spanning the county and five in the Maidstone area.
Miller, 3 High Street,
- A member of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents, the National Approved Lettings Scheme and The Property Ombudsman.
- Page & Wells
- Are one of the most popular residential sales agents in the Maidstone area with around 80 years experience in the field and branches in Bearsted, Coxheath, Larkfield and Maidstone as well as 2 Boughton Parade, Loose Road in Loose.
- A distinctly Kentish estate agent and one of the largest in the region. Ward have four branches in the area including this office on Loose Green. A large firm with a strong regional network with four branches in the Maidstone area., Loose Green, ME15 0AA.
- One of the UK's biggest estate agents, their customers properties and shown on their own website as well as Propertywide and Zoopla. You can find their Miadstone central branch at 36 Earl Street, ME14 1PS.
- Clive Emson Auctioneers
- Clive Emson offer auctioneering services to local and national estate agents, private clients and other organisations. They are based at Rocky Hill on London Road,
- Cluttons, 26-28 Albion Place,
- An international llp property business originally founded two hundred and fifty years ago. Global reach and a full portfolio of property services.
- Coles & Co, 76 King Street,
- Trading for thirty years, Coles remain one of the few independent estate agents offering sales and letting service in Maidstone and the surrounding areas.
- Connells, 30 King Street,
- Started life in the Luton area about seventy years ago, now has about 150 outlets nationwide. A significant part of their sales business focusses on new homes.
Ellis & Co, Edward Ellis & Co,
- According to the website they don't have a retail outlet but do offer a full service.
& Colyer, 11 King Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1PX
- Well established and respected agent, part of the Countrywide network. Are able to offer a range of services to buyers including: estate agency, mortgages, new homes, conveyancing and home insurance.
- Haart, Unit 3 - Galleon House, 87 King Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1BG
- A leading national agent with tens of thousands of homes on their books at any one time.
- Kent Properties Online, Kent House,
- Formed in 2003, a family run business.
- Mann 36 High Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1JH
- Mann Countrywide offers traditional estate agency services as well as: new homes, mortgages, auctions, conveyancing, home insurance and surveying.
- Page & Wells, 52-54 King Street,
Kent, ME14 1DB
- Estate agency and new homes run from the Maidstone town centre office of this independent agent. Offices also in Bearsted, Loose, Coxheath and Larkfield.
- RPC New Homes, 89 King Street,
- Sales of new homes from small builders and developers from this town centre office.
- Sibley Pares
- Are a local Chartered Surveyors able to deliver a full suite of residential sales and letting services, they are also active in property management, their Maidstone office is at 1 Ashford Road, ME14 5BJ.
- An agency established fourteen years ago with branches across the whole Maidstone area including: Headcorn, Larkfield Lenham and Staplehurst as well as the Maidstone main office at 36 King Street,
ME14 1BS. Simon Millar offer a full residential sales and letting service and are members of relevant professional membership organisations like: Guild of Professional Estate and NALS.
- One of the leading players in the regional property market with nearly 40 agencies spanning the county and as many as five in the Maidstone area including theo town centre office at 79 King Street, ME14 1BG.
- The company has won nearly 50 national property awards over the last few years. A regional force in sales and lettings with a network of Kent branches. The Maidstone office is in King Street, ME14 1DW.
- Radfords, 3 High Street,
- A local specialist in residential sales and lettings, a member of The Guild of Professional Estate Agents. Established agent with offices in Marden and Staplehurst.
- Full local sales and letting coverage from branches in both Penenden and Bearsted. At the time of writing their sole agency rate was published as 1%. The Penenden office is in The Parade, ME14 2HN.
- Radfords, The Estate Office, Crampton House, High Street, Staplehurst, Kent, TN12 0AU
- Local Estate agent with coverage on many of the national property websites.
- Sales and Letting across mid-Kent from a firm established in the year 2000. Offices across the Maidstone area including the Staplehurst office at Forge House,
- Over 15 years of residential sales and lettings in the local area, the Sutton Valance office is at Bower House on North Street, ME17 3HR.
Feedback & Disclaimer
We hope that you have found our local estate agent feature useful. It is our aim to publish a broad cross section of local estate agents active in Maidstone and its environs. The listings should be both up to date and relevant but things do change and if you find any information time expired or inaccurate do let us know.Please see our disclaimer. If you have recent direct experience of any of the agents on this page and you would like to share your thoughts drop us a line with Maidstone Estate Agents in the title. If you'd like to recommend an estate agent not already listed here please submit the details with a brief word about who they are and what they do.